Yesterday, we went to Gardner Village (a cute historic place with little shops), dinner at La Luna, a wedding reception, and then visited my Grandma Carol. It was a packed day! I found some of my favorite candy- Zots- at the candy shop in Gardner Village, which I only find in certain places, so that was a nice surprise. They have the cutest quilt store there too with the most amazing quilts I've ever seen and now I want to make one eventually for my baby girl.
28 weeks (7 months)
This past week, after my nanny kids finished their golf lessons for the day, we played arcade games and they had fun riding the go karts at Toads (I didn't ride them, I watched)
Trevyn and Aliyah
Liberty on the right
Trevyn
Last weekend, we met my dad at Gateway in Salt Lake and had lunch together. He had some of my old toys and baby things that have been collecting dust to give to us. After lunch, we went shopping at City Creek.
Me and my Dad
27 Weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment