Thursday, October 11, 2012

Nesting at 37 Weeks

Last week, while watching General Conference, I made this bird baby mobile. These are the colors and birds from her curtains. I gave up on the origami crane mobile I started a while ago because my vision for it needed triple the paper and patience I had. So I decided to make a simpler one.


Today was my 37th week prenatal appointment. Baby girl is a little small for her age at 5 pounds 15 ounces right now. He said that's about the size of a week 34 baby and that there is nothing I did or can do to make her bigger. He said I must have small babies. So I guess people who have told me I'm still small were more right than I thought. I just feel huge! But apparently, I AM a little smaller. I must admit, I was a little disappointed hearing she's a small baby because I was hoping for a little chunk. Fat babies always seem so jolly, don't they?! The doctor said she is doing well, has great fluid around her, and her heartbeat is normal and that she'll most likely be born around 7 pounds. I am just 18 days away from her due date! I have a feeling this baby is gonna make me wait as long as she can. I am not dialated at all yet but have had a few Braxton Hicks contractions here and there. I have also been nesting like crazy. I still have lots to do before the baby gets here! I had a dream last night I was having puppies. haha I am so excited to meet my baby girl!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Older Posts